The Hollidaysburg Area School District knows that the outbreak of COVID 19 has been stressful for all of us. With so much uncertainty one thing is for sure, we are all in this together. Here are some resources that may be helpful for you and your family during this difficult time.
If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs immediate attention, please call 911.
If you have questions or concerns regarding behavioral health issues, please reference the following resources:
- Crisis Intervention Hotline UPMC Altoona: 814-889-2141
- Safe2Say Something: 1-844-SAF2SAY (7232729)
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
- Crisis Text Line - Text “PA” to 741741
- PA 211 – information referral hotline for health and human service needs, dial 211
- www.preventsuicidepa.org - PA Youth Suicide Prevention Initiative
- www.cdc.gov - Center for Disease Control and Prevention - COVID 19 Stress and Coping
If you have questions or concerns regarding drug or alcohol issues, please reference the following resource:
- Blair County Drug and Alcohol Partnerships: 814-381-0921
Please click on the link, Need Some Help for more information.