Online Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- You will need to go to Compass. Compass is a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania benefit website.
- To access the online free and reduced application go to http://www.compass.state.pa.us
- Once the website opens, you will see Welcome to Compass
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Click Continue
- Click on Free and Reduced Meals, Learn More, if you do not need any explanations, Click Next
- Click Next 3 times until you reach the Password Screen
- Complete Password Info
- Click Next
- Choose Free and Reduced in the listing
- Complete questions and form.
- Save info and print a copy for your files
- Click send and it will be sent to the Hollidaysburg Food & Nutrition Office via email
Hard Copy Free and Reduced Lunch Application
You may pick up a free and reduced lunch application at any of our school offices, the school cafeterias or you may call 814-695-7537 to have one mailed to you.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application Submission
1. You can mail the application in via US Mail to:
Hollidaysburg Senior High School
Food Service Department
1510 N. Montgomery Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
2. You can drop off the application at the Senior High School office.
3. You can send the application in with your child anytime during the school year.
Please follow the link below if you need the Free & Reduced Application in another language